2001-2016 Duramax 6.6L Wagler Connecting Rod Set
Wagler offers two sets of rods for the 2001-2016 Duramax 6.6L.
Street Fighter Connecting Rods rated for 1000HP.
Competition Duramax Connecting Rods reated for 2000HP.
- Wagler Competition Products proudly presents their updated 6.6 Duramax connecting rods. These competitively priced connecting rods feature the benefits below
- 100% Made in the USA
- Forged by Trenton Forging in Trenton, MI 48183
- Forging made from 4340ACQ certified material
- All drafting, design, programming, machining, assembly, and QA performed in-house by qualified and experienced personnel
- All CRC6.6 connecting rods are an I-Beam design and utilize factory replacement bearings
Wagler integrated a State-of-Art dual angled Tongue and Groove design with the end user in mind to align and lock cap to eliminate offset caps and maintain a true bore.
- All rods are honed to factory specifications and produced to fit factory pistons with no clearancing required
- All CRC6.6 connecting rods come standard with ARP2000 7/16″ Fasteners.
- The updated I-Beam is designed to handle greater horsepower and torque than previous version.
- Enhanced by adding beam thickness, 3D profiling, and larger radiuses to reduce stress risers
- All sets balanced to a +/- 1 gram standard